Today’s topic: 30 Interesting facts about myself.
I don’t think I’m all that interesting really. Some of these may not be interesting, but are unique to me.
1. I’m left handed.
2. I’m gay (I know, shocking, right?)
3. I’m really intelligent, but have no college degrees.
4. I love horror movies.
5. I read a lot, but have been known to reread favorite books over and over again more than newer works.
6. I hate beets and lima beans.
7. I like to go hiking.
8. I am a horrible driver, and haven’t had a license to do so since 2007.
9. I have horrible teeth and wish I could afford to have them pulled and get dentures.
10. I am a creature of habit and do things in the same order a lot.
11. If I could live off of, and not get fat, I would eat pizza and cereal every day.
12. I love the smell of freshly cleaned laundry.
13. I rarely sleep a full eight hours, but I take naps every day.
14. My favorite holiday is Halloween
15. My favorite movie of all time is The Birdcage.
16. I believe in ghosts, but am not afraid of them, nor have I seen one.
17. I would rather be too cold than too hot.
18. I love musicals.
19. I love to dance, but I am not good at it.
20. I am from a very small town. There were 67 people in my graduating class.
21. I don’t hate it, but I am not a huge fan of chocolate.
22. I want to live in New Orleans.
23. I’m afraid of heights.
24. I’m allergic to anesthesia, I about died having surgery when I was 9 on a broken arm. If I need to be put to sleep, they have to use ether.
25. My favorite song of all time is “Strangers In The Night” by Frank Sinatra.
26. Coffee is my favorite drink. I like it with milk and a little sweetener.
27. I’ve been told (repeatedly) my best feature is my eyes, I think it’s my legs.
28. I have never slept with a woman, nor do I want to.
29. I hate snow, despite living in the Midwest my whole life. Every winter I swear to move.
30. The best vacation I’ve ever been on was to Washington D.C.
Tomorrow’s topic: my zodiac sign, and I think it fits my personality