I posted a list of my oddities a couple weeks ago (May 20th to be exact), but I thought I’d go for round two. With all the reasons I am strange, it’s a wonder I am married or have friends at all….
1. I love oranges, but rarely eat them because I hate to peel them.
2. I am not a fan of chocolate or peanuts/peanut butter, but I love chocolate covered peanuts and Reece’s peanut butter cups.
3. I am horribly bad at video games. Like REALLY bad. But I like to watch my husband play, like it’s a movie I’m into.
4. I watch the news nearly every morning, but rarely could I tell you anything I saw shy of the weather report.
5. I snore, but as I am sleeping and can’t hear it, I do nothing about it. Out of respect for my husband I have offered to sleep on the couch rather than fix the issue.
6. I won’t drink water unless it is in a bottle. Even if it’s tap water I put there, it has to be in a bottle.
7. I hate to talk on the phone. If I can text at all, I will. If it’s important and has to be a phone conversation, I have my husband call and pretend he’s me.
8. We live in an apartment complex, other than my friend from work and the guy across the hall, I couldn’t tell you anyone’s name.
9. I grew up on a farm behind a golf course. Never once in my entire life have I played golf. I could probably count the times I’ve played putt putt on one hand.
9b. I hated living on a farm then, but would love it now.
10. I love vampire novels and movies, Halloween is my favorite holiday, fall is the best time of year and I am a night person. But I hate bats. They creep me out.